Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How often do you watch movies?

+5
Taffyapple
dadero
Bravey
Steve
Patil
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How often do you watch movies? - Page 2 Empty Re: How often do you watch movies?

Post by Steve Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:18 am

Claraviolet wrote:
Steve wrote:
Claraviolet wrote:Just like you love to watch action, I like watching horror and supernatural stuff. I would never get bored of horror stuff. If anything, I would like to see some stuff for myself but my family would oppose them Sad

What do you mean by see some stuff for yourself?
Well, I cam across this site, which has many things like magic and stuff like calling ghosts and such. I would really like to try just to see for things myself but too bad that my family especially my mom would never permit me to do something like that and if anything, I hate myself going against my mom's word.

So, I have bookmarked that site and I never really read anything but I hope someday they would let me experiment that stuff it's not like I believe in ghosts and such but I would like to see some solid proof too.

It's okay, I get it. My GF is into that kinda stuff too. But she does fully believe in ghosts and spirits. The good and bad ones.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

How often do you watch movies? - Page 2 Empty Re: How often do you watch movies?

Post by Rashavi Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:26 pm

I love watching movies! I watch at least 2-3 movies a week!
Rashavi
Rashavi
Ed Harris

Back to top Go down

Post by JennyorAlice Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:40 pm

My hubby and I use to go to the movie theater on a weekly basis. However, we've become more selective about what we see in theaters because going to the movies have gotten more expensive.

As far as watching movies at home, I usually end up binge watching some movies. The last time I did that, I ended up watching all of the Twilight movies all of the way through.
JennyorAlice
JennyorAlice
Lauren Bacall

Back to top Go down

Post by dfarmer2001 Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:58 am

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling depressed. You are in my thoughts and I sincerely hope that you defeat depression because it's nothing but a deep dark spot that no one should be in. I'm here for you, and if you ever just need someone to talk to try www.7Cups.com. 7 Cups is free and always will be. Smile I love you

--

I don't watch many movies in a specific time due to the fact TV Shows such as The Walking Dead always keep me entertained. But if I had to estimate I would say probably about 5-6 per month?
dfarmer2001
dfarmer2001
Will Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2