Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you ever watch movies because of the actors?

+5
John1007
Steve
dadero
Krystianoo
Amir22
9 posters

Go down

Do you ever watch movies because of the actors? Empty Do you ever watch movies because of the actors?

Post by Amir22 Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:23 am

When choosing what movies to watch, do you ever make your decision based on the actors that star in it? For example, would you watch a movie that seems to have a mediocre plotline, or has received a lot of negative criticism, just because your favorite actor stars in it?
Amir22
Amir22
Will Smith

Back to top Go down

Do you ever watch movies because of the actors? Empty Re: Do you ever watch movies because of the actors?

Post by Krystianoo Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:34 pm

Quite often. I'll watch Kung fu flicks based solely on Jet Li being the star.
Krystianoo
Krystianoo
Michael Douglas

Back to top Go down

Do you ever watch movies because of the actors? Empty Re: Do you ever watch movies because of the actors?

Post by dadero Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:35 pm

yes i have seen sultan only bcz of salman khan
dadero
dadero
Lauren Bacall

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:14 pm

Amir22 wrote:When choosing what movies to watch, do you ever make your decision based on the actors that star in it? For example, would you watch a movie that seems to have a mediocre plotline, or has received a lot of negative criticism, just because your favorite actor stars in it?

All the time. We all have favorite actors or actresses. Gotta support them during the good AND the bad times lol
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by John1007 Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:39 pm

I think its for both those reasons. Some are star-struck and go to see movies because a certain actor is in it, just to see that actor. And others, because certain actors are usually in movies they enjoy. I generally don't care who is in, it if it is the type of move I enjoy watching.
John1007
John1007
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Taffyapple Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:31 pm

Yes If I really like an actor that I will watch a movie just because they are in it.
Taffyapple
Taffyapple
Alec Guinness

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetCakes Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:44 pm

Usually that is why I watch a movie! I think it's pretty cool to see an actor you like in different roles. I'm usually not usually one to go crazy over watching movies with my favorite actors in it, but when I have a choice, I will!
SweetCakes
SweetCakes
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Claraviolet Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:02 am

I do watch some movies because of the actors sometimes. There are some actors who would do a good comedy movie and I would like to watch more movies like that. So, I would naturally look for movies of those particular actors.

For instance, I liked maryada ramanna and andala ramudu and they have the same actor named sunil. So, when his recent movie "jakanna" came I watched it without any second thought but I was pretty disappointed. It's like a normal movie.
Claraviolet
Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

http://animemangaforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Yankee Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:21 am

Yeah, I'll have binges of watching all the films I can find starring certain actors.
Yankee
Yankee
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down