Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suicide Squad

Go down

Suicide Squad Empty Suicide Squad

Post by Steve Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:40 pm

So tonight I went to go see the new movie Suicide Squad. This a DC Comics movie and it revolves around a group of misfits who band together. More info below, here is a synopsis and trailer

A secret government agency recruits imprisoned supervillains to execute dangerous black ops missions in exchange for clemency.

Ok so Suicide Squad just came out(tonight) and I've had some time to reflect on the movie before writing this. The movie stars a collection of misfits. People who cannot be out in society. They are recruited to take down an evil magical force. I really liked all of the main characters in this movie. Especially Deadshot(Will Smith) and Harley Quin(Margot Robbie). They did an excellent job in this movie. Just a warning for any Marvel fans out there. Like most DC Comic movies, it's more dark and less funny than your avg Marvel superhero movie. But there are definitely some very funny scenes. A lot of which contain Harley Quin(Margot Robbie). The movie is fast paced, has a lot of action. And is very interesting. And while I loved the characters(and the character development), the story was lacking for me. The enemy didn't feel big or strong enough. And I never felt like any of the characters were ever in any real danger. Some parts of the movie felt rushed. The movie just.. didn't flow all that well. It will definitely be a summer blockbuster, and it should be. Because it's worth seeing. But I was expecting more. Going into the movie, you will need to lower your expectations slightly. Which is becoming standard for DC Comic movies. But overall, I'd give this movie a 7/10.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down