White lie vocaloid song by oliver

Go down

White lie vocaloid song by oliver

Post by Claraviolet on Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:42 pm

Vocaloid songs are really popular these days and oliver is good at singing English as well as Japanese. Anyway, I have been listening to this song for a while now.

It's about a little boy who use lies to be polite and it's a good song and it's rather short. This is sung by a software instead of an actual human. So, do take a look at it and let me know what you think of it.
P.S. I have tried embedding the video by it's not displaying properly. Just google the song with the name. You can find it easily.
Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

View user profile http://animemangaforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: White lie vocaloid song by oliver

Post by Steve on Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:24 pm

@Claraviolet wrote:Vocaloid songs are really popular these days and oliver is good at singing English as well as Japanese. Anyway, I have been listening to this song for a while now.

It's about a little boy who use lies to be polite and it's a good song and it's rather short. This is sung by a software instead of an actual human. So, do take a look at it and let me know what you think of it.
P.S. I have tried embedding the video by it's not displaying properly. Just google the song with the name. You can find it easily.

@Claraviolet, Copy and paste the embed code not the share link. Or you can simply just post the url of the video and it will auto-embed Very Happy cheers

Example,

Steve
Owner & Admin

View user profile http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Claraviolet on Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:31 am

@Steve wrote:
@Claraviolet wrote:Vocaloid songs are really popular these days and oliver is good at singing English as well as Japanese. Anyway, I have been listening to this song for a while now.

@Claraviolet, Copy and paste the embed code not the share link. Or you can simply just post the url of the video and it will auto-embed Very Happy cheers

Example,

Well, I used the "Insert a youtube video" option and looks like it didn't work. Also this message "New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information." is being displayed at the top even now. I can't even post the stuff with your embedded code link in my post.

I didn't know that phpbb allows normal HTML code along with the php code. Mybb restricts HTML's usage.
So, did you listen to the song I have mentioned before?

If so, what do you think of it? Don't you think the pronunciation is too close to that of a human? Vocaloids, yohaloids, and other software always amaze me at how good they are. Also, anyone can make songs with this software just by giving lyrics and music notes as input.
Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve on Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:59 am

@Claraviolet wrote:
@Steve wrote:

Example,

Well, I used the "Insert a youtube video" option and looks like it didn't work. Also this message "New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information." is being displayed at the top  even now. I can't even post the stuff with your embedded code link in my post.

I didn't know that phpbb allows normal HTML code along with the php code. Mybb restricts HTML's usage.

If so, what do you think of it? Don't you think the pronunciation is too close to that of a human? Vocaloids, yohaloids, and other software always amaze me at how good they are. Also, anyone can make songs with this software just by giving lyrics and music notes as input.

At the time "Insert a youtube video" wasn't working. It's since been fixed. And you'll no longer see the error message about contacting an administrator. And yes I did listen to the song. And it was just okay. It felt cold, and distant. It's missing that human element that makes songs personal.
Steve
Owner & Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Claraviolet on Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:22 pm

@Steve wrote:
@Claraviolet wrote:
@Steve wrote:

Example,

Well, I used the "Insert a youtube video" option and looks like it didn't work. Also this message "New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information." is being displayed at the top  even now. I can't even post the stuff with your embedded code link in my post.

At the time "Insert a youtube video" wasn't working. It's since been fixed. And you'll no longer see the error message about contacting an administrator. And yes I did listen to the song. And it was just okay. It felt cold, and distant. It's missing that human element that makes songs personal.
I see. I guess I will just have to remember the iframe code instead of bb code while inserting a youtube video. That's fine. Even though removing that constraint is good for the time being, I would recommend adding that rule later. After all, most of the spam bots, trolls love posting links in various forums to obtain quality backlinks.

As for the song. It's quite good but if you really want to see emotions, I would recommend shooting star by IA vocaloid.
Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve on Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:33 pm

@Claraviolet wrote:
I see. I guess I will just have to remember the iframe code instead of bb code while inserting a youtube video. That's fine. Even though removing that constraint is good for the time being, I would recommend adding that rule later. After all, most of the spam bots, trolls love posting links in various forums to obtain quality backlinks.

As for the song. It's quite good but if you really want to see emotions, I would recommend shooting star by IA vocaloid.

Yea, that's why I had it there. Was to prevent massive backlink spams from bots. But I've banned most of the emails they were signing up with, so I haven't see any in a while now. If it flares back up again I'll reinstate it. And post the song here on the forum, don't make me go looking for it! Very Happy

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Like our page on Facebook and follow us on Twitter
Steve
Owner & Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Claraviolet on Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:00 am

@Steve wrote:
@Claraviolet wrote:

Yea, that's why I had it there. Was to prevent massive backlink spams from bots. But I've banned most of the emails they were signing up with, so I haven't see any in a while now. If it flares back up again I'll reinstate it. And post the song here on the forum, don't make me go looking for it! Very Happy

I wish people would just stop all these spam bots for once. They are annoying and the way they try to obtain backlinks is just too stupid and not to mention that those links would only give them a negative impact on the long run rather than positive impact.

Well, I hope spam bots would never visit this site again but that would be too much to ask considering the nature of these spam bots. Alright, here is the song I am talking about. It's in Japanese but it's hard to even for me to admit that, it's sung by a vocaloid.

Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum