Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Layout and some theme changes

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Layout and some theme changes - Page 2 Empty Re: Layout and some theme changes

Post by Steve Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:23 pm

Claraviolet wrote:
Steve wrote:Oh lol. Yea that's how it looks on my screen as well. I'm not going to change that lol. I did just create a #twitter account though =)

Well, I am used to seeing all the sidebars and forum content start at the very same level. That's great! Now share stuff and if you don't have enough time to share stuff in twitter or facebook, you can always use hootsuite to help you. It will automatically publish new threads to those accounts. It's free for three social media websites. If you want to you can add more accounts by upgrading to the premium version.

I hope that helps you a bit. If you need any help, let me know. I would love to help.

I checked out hootsuite and its neat but at the moment I don't really need it. But thank you for telling me about it. It may become very useful at some point. And thanks for all of the ideas. It's appreciated. And what kind of help are you offering?
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Claraviolet Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:55 pm

Steve wrote:
Claraviolet wrote:
Steve wrote:Oh lol. Yea that's how it looks on my screen as well. I'm not going to change that lol. I did just create a #twitter account though =)

Well, I am used to seeing all the sidebars and forum content start at the very same level. That's great! Now share stuff and if you don't have enough time to share stuff in twitter or facebook, you can always use hootsuite to help you. It will automatically publish new threads to those accounts. It's free for three social media websites. If you want to you can add more accounts by upgrading to the premium version.

I hope that helps you a bit. If you need any help, let me know. I would love to help.

I checked out hootsuite and its neat but at the moment I don't really need it. But thank you for telling me about it. It may become very useful at some point. And thanks for all of the ideas. It's appreciated. And what kind of help are you offering?
Well, I have been working in various forums and I know most of the stuff. So, if you ever encounter technical problems, I would like to help. At the very beginning, I faced a lots of trouble with hosting, attacks, spam bots..whatnot. So, I know a bit of what plugins to install and such to prevent all of them.

I don't think you would ever need my help. After all, you have been doing a very good job for all this time but if you ever want any help, just let me know. I have done SEO courses, programming courses and such Smile
Claraviolet
Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

http://animemangaforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:47 am

Claraviolet wrote:
Steve wrote:
Claraviolet wrote:

Well, I have been working in various forums and I know most of the stuff. So, if you ever encounter technical problems, I would like to help. At the very beginning, I faced a lots of trouble with hosting, attacks, spam bots..whatnot. So, I know a bit of what plugins to install and such to prevent all of them.

I don't think you would ever need my help. After all, you have been doing a very good job for all this time but if you ever want any help, just let me know.  I have done SEO courses, programming courses and such Smile

That's good to know =). I'll definitely keep that in mind should I ever need some help.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rashavi Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:31 pm

The forum looks pretty good. I just want to say good job and keep it up Cool
Rashavi
Rashavi
Ed Harris

Back to top Go down