Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you prefer video songs or mp3 songs?

3 posters

Go down

Do you prefer video songs or mp3 songs? Empty Do you prefer video songs or mp3 songs?

Post by Claraviolet Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:43 am

Personally I would prefer video songs, as most of the songs I like are vocaloid songs. Mp3 songs are good and occupy less space but they don't give the feel of satisfaction, as video songs, according to me anyway. What about you guys? What do you prefer? Do you prefer video songs like me? If so, what is your reason to like them when compared to mp3 songs?

if you prefer mp3 songs, why would you prefer them?
Claraviolet
Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

http://animemangaforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Do you prefer video songs or mp3 songs? Empty Re: Do you prefer video songs or mp3 songs?

Post by SweetCakes Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:11 am

I prefer MP3 songs, I use Spotify. Videos I feel are just not needed all the time, and if I want a video I'll just go to Youtube. It's as easy as that.
SweetCakes
SweetCakes
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

Do you prefer video songs or mp3 songs? Empty Re: Do you prefer video songs or mp3 songs?

Post by Steve Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:59 pm

SweetCakes wrote:I prefer MP3 songs, I use Spotify. Videos I feel are just not needed all the time, and if I want a video I'll just go to Youtube. It's as easy as that.

Basically what @SweetCakes just said. I prefer the MP3 verison. Small, easy to move. And if I do want a video I can always use Youtube to watch it.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down