Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you have any custom song written for your family?

5 posters

Go down

Do you have any custom song written for your family? Empty Do you have any custom song written for your family?

Post by Claraviolet Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:35 am

When I was really young, my mom asked a college to write a song, so that she can make me sleep, just by singing it daily. That particular person gave his very best and made a song with really great lyrics. For other people, the style of the song, might sound normal but for us, it's really good and it's special song just for our family.

Even now, my mother love that song but she can no longer sing those high tones. So, do you guys have any custom song like that just for your family? If so, what is the title of that song?
P.S. "Puvulla kanna" is the title of our family song.
Claraviolet
Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

http://animemangaforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Do you have any custom song written for your family? Empty Re: Do you have any custom song written for your family?

Post by Steve Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:56 am

Claraviolet wrote:When I was really young, my mom asked a college to write a song, so that she can make me sleep, just by singing it daily. That particular person gave his very best and made a song with really great lyrics. For other people, the style of the song, might sound normal but for us, it's really good and it's special song just for our family.

Even now, my mother love that song but she can no longer sing those high tones. So, do you guys have any custom song like that just for your family? If so, what is the title of that song?

Nah, my family has never had a family song. But that's pretty sweet though. I don't think my parents ever really sang to me when I was young.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Do you have any custom song written for your family? Empty Re: Do you have any custom song written for your family?

Post by Joshua Farrell Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:34 pm

Nah we don't, but a number of my family members likes trying to make up random music. Don't know if any of them actually had anything published though.
Joshua Farrell
Joshua Farrell
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Claraviolet Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:45 am

Steve wrote:
Claraviolet wrote:When I was really young, my mom asked a college to write a song, so that she can make me sleep, just by singing it daily. That particular person gave his very best and made a song with really great lyrics. For other people, the style of the song, might sound normal but for us, it's really good and it's special song just for our family.

Nah, my family has never had a family song. But that's pretty sweet though. I don't think my parents ever really sang to me when I was young.
Thank you. I love that song and I wouldn't ever want to forget that song. It's just too precious to us and it's hard to describe that feeling in words. May be you should ask your parents about that. Mothers love to sing to their children and I don't think your mother is an exception there.

Joshua Farrell wrote:Nah we don't, but a number of my family members likes trying to make up random music. Don't know if any of them actually had anything published though.
Our song was never published anywhere. It's just special to us and we like to sing it often and that's about it. Publishing never even crossed our mind.
Claraviolet
Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

http://animemangaforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackCat Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:06 am

Nope, I wrote a few songs but never for my family. Besides I can't sing so I can't really do much with songwriting Sad
The thing is it might be a good thing if you get a band to perform a custom song for you on your wedding Very Happy
BlackCat
BlackCat
Ben Kingsley

Back to top Go down

Post by Shole Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:43 am

Not really, I think it is rather lucky for you to have such a song. I mean it is expensive to get a custom song, not to mention you need someone talented to sing it as well Very Happy
Shole
Shole
Samuel L. Jackson

http://thewritinghut.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:54 pm

BlackCat wrote:Nope, I wrote a few songs but never for my family. Besides I can't sing so I can't really do much with songwriting Sad
The thing is it might be a good thing if you get a band to perform a custom song for you on your wedding Very Happy

I also have always been a terrible singer Sad Crying or Very sad . It's just not for everyone. Sometimes I wonder if famous singers realize how lucky they are. You can try and train and learn to sing a little, but really either your born with it or you aren't.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down