Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you listen to music in a language you didn't understand?

3 posters

Go down

Would you listen to music in a language you didn't understand? Empty Would you listen to music in a language you didn't understand?

Post by sam2 Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:39 am

I sometimes like to listen to Bhangra stuff, even though I'm not Asian. I often don't understand a word they're saying but I love the mixture of Indian flavour with dance music beats so I don't care.
sam2
sam2
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

Would you listen to music in a language you didn't understand? Empty Re: Would you listen to music in a language you didn't understand?

Post by Claraviolet Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:02 am

I do listen to music and songs in various other languages. In fact, I love listening to vocaloid songs and most of the songs are in Japanese. I an understand some Japanese words though.

Anyway, if you like listening to other countries music and would like to give other Indian music a try, then I would recommend the following songs to you.

1. Nenunnanani
2. Check de India
3. Badal pe paon hai
4. Pela pela mani urumaini(It's actually a dubbed song but the meaning is just too good)
5. Gunde agina
Claraviolet
Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

http://animemangaforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Would you listen to music in a language you didn't understand? Empty Re: Would you listen to music in a language you didn't understand?

Post by Steve Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:52 pm

sam2 wrote:I sometimes like to listen to Bhangra stuff, even though I'm not Asian. I often don't understand a word they're saying but I love the mixture of Indian flavour with dance music beats so I don't care.

I find it very difficult to get into music that's in another language. The beat or melody has to be amazing.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum