Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your favorite food item that comes in a can?

2 posters

Go down

What is your favorite food item that comes in a can? Empty What is your favorite food item that comes in a can?

Post by sam2 Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:48 am

I eat a lot canned foods so its hard to choose. Progressive has some really good canned soups. So does Campbell. Canned Tuna is good, so is Spaghettios. Then you for your canned corn and canned green beans and canned black eyed peas and pinto beans and navy beans. Canned Chili too.
sam2
sam2
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite food item that comes in a can? Empty Re: What is your favorite food item that comes in a can?

Post by Steve Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:41 pm

sam2 wrote:I eat a lot canned foods so its hard to choose. Progressive has some really good canned soups. So does Campbell. Canned Tuna is good, so is Spaghettios. Then you for your canned corn and canned green beans and canned black eyed peas and pinto beans and navy beans. Canned Chili too.

I don't eat a lot of canned food. If I do, most of the time it's soup or vegetables though. But like I said, I try and stay away from canned goods. I buy frozen vegetables instead, and make my own soup.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down