Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood & Donuts

3 posters

Go down

Blood & Donuts Empty Blood & Donuts

Post by angie828 Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:00 pm

If you have not watched this vampire movie, I really urge you to do so. Yes it is a bit cheesy but most of the time B movies are. It has a great story line and Boya, the vampire, is just awesome.
angie828
angie828
Alec Guinness

Back to top Go down

Blood & Donuts Empty Re: Blood & Donuts

Post by Steve Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:48 pm

angie828 wrote:If you have not watched this vampire movie, I really urge you to do so.  Yes it is a bit cheesy but most of the time B movies are.  It has a great story line and Boya, the vampire, is just awesome.

Ya know... I saw the title of this thread and I was like oh god... I have no idea what to expect when I open this. That's not what I expected lol. Now I have to look up this movie because it made me laugh so much haha
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rashavi Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:42 pm

Steve wrote:
angie828 wrote:If you have not watched this vampire movie, I really urge you to do so.  Yes it is a bit cheesy but most of the time B movies are.  It has a great story line and Boya, the vampire, is just awesome.

Ya know... I saw the title of this thread and I was like oh god... I have no idea what to expect when I open this. That's not what I expected lol. Now I have to look up this movie because it made me laugh so much haha

Same lol! What a strange name. Odd i've never heard of it before.
Rashavi
Rashavi
Ed Harris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum