Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are the Olympics just a big cost for the countries?

3 posters

Go down

Are the Olympics just a big cost for the countries? Empty Are the Olympics just a big cost for the countries?

Post by Shole Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:54 am

I saw some documentaries on how the Olympics make the countries they are held in poorer. I can't wait to see what will happen to Brasil now that the 2016 games are over. Anyone has any theories about it or proof for or against it?
Shole
Shole
Samuel L. Jackson

http://thewritinghut.net

Back to top Go down

Are the Olympics just a big cost for the countries? Empty Re: Are the Olympics just a big cost for the countries?

Post by Steve Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:54 pm

It depends. On whether or not the host countries have a good plan for the new structures after the olympics are over. In rio for example, I've heard that they are going to rent the apartments that the athletes stayed in to the people.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Are the Olympics just a big cost for the countries? Empty Re: Are the Olympics just a big cost for the countries?

Post by Joshua Farrell Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:07 am

It really depends on who helped run the stuff for the Olympics in each country, and where it was in that country. The people who helped run the olympics in the US, when it was held in Utah, made sure that everything would pay for itself, so that no debt would happen.
Joshua Farrell
Joshua Farrell
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum