Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prefered fast meal when you are in a rush?

4 posters

Go down

Prefered fast meal when you are in a rush? Empty Prefered fast meal when you are in a rush?

Post by Shole Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:03 am

Instant Soup/Ramen is my go to food for when I have 10 minutes to get ready and run to somewhere Very Happy to be frank I eat an instant soup with cheese and it was just bliss Very Happy
Shole
Shole
Samuel L. Jackson

http://thewritinghut.net

Back to top Go down

Prefered fast meal when you are in a rush? Empty Re: Prefered fast meal when you are in a rush?

Post by Rashavi Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:29 pm

Shole wrote:Instant Soup/Ramen is my go to food for when I have 10 minutes to get ready and run to somewhere Very Happy to be frank I eat an instant soup with cheese and it was just bliss Very Happy

Breakfast bars/biscuits. Super easy, little mess and will give a decent energy boost. But it won't last long and you'll need to eat soon.
Rashavi
Rashavi
Ed Harris

Back to top Go down

Prefered fast meal when you are in a rush? Empty Re: Prefered fast meal when you are in a rush?

Post by BlackCat Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:31 am

Just milk and some cookies, that's the best way to get ready, or cereal, that's easy and made fast. As for giving energy it gives me energy don't know about the rest.
BlackCat
BlackCat
Ben Kingsley

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:36 pm

BlackCat wrote:Just milk and some cookies, that's the best way to get ready, or cereal, that's easy and made fast. As for giving energy it gives me energy don't know about the rest.

I had some cereal before I left for work this morning =). Helps me wake up. The Milk tastes so refreshing!
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum