Hair in your soup?

Go down

Hair in your soup?

Post by BlackCat on Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:43 pm

Are you disgusted by such a thing? Or do you consider it as a mistake that could happen to anyone?
I don't mind it really, I mean it is food after all, and centuries ago our race ate it from the ground.
avatar
BlackCat
Ben Kingsley

Posts : 200
Points : 1076
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hair in your soup?

Post by Empire on Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:41 pm

I don't like going to paid places that you have to spend big and see how the foods is being cook with not very nice things. As for me... Ummmm.. What hair lol
avatar
Empire
Patrick Stewart

Posts : 11
Points : 772
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-09-22
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile http://www.baysidegamers.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hair in your soup?

Post by Rashavi on Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:51 pm

@BlackCat wrote:Are you disgusted by such a thing? Or do you consider it as a mistake that could happen to anyone?
I don't mind it really, I mean it is food after all, and centuries ago our race ate it from the ground.

No... That's disgusting. If I find a hair in my food it's going back. Sad Shocked Mad Crying or Very sad Neutral No
avatar
Rashavi
Ed Harris

Posts : 90
Points : 919
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-07-20
Age : 26
Location : Denver, Colorado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hair in your soup?

Post by BlackCat on Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:49 pm

@Rashavi wrote:
@BlackCat wrote:Are you disgusted by such a thing? Or do you consider it as a mistake that could happen to anyone?
I don't mind it really, I mean it is food after all, and centuries ago our race ate it from the ground.

No... That's disgusting. If I find a hair in my food it's going back. Sad Shocked Mad Crying or Very sad Neutral No
Lol well what if they wouldn't take it back?
avatar
BlackCat
Ben Kingsley

Posts : 200
Points : 1076
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hair in your soup?

Post by Rashavi on Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:47 pm

@BlackCat wrote:
@Rashavi wrote:
@BlackCat wrote:Are you disgusted by such a thing? Or do you consider it as a mistake that could happen to anyone?
I don't mind it really, I mean it is food after all, and centuries ago our race ate it from the ground.

No... That's disgusting. If I find a hair in my food it's going back. Sad Shocked Mad Crying or Very sad Neutral No
Lol well what if they wouldn't take it back?

Then they won't be getting paid rofl lol!
avatar
Rashavi
Ed Harris

Posts : 90
Points : 919
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-07-20
Age : 26
Location : Denver, Colorado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hair in your soup?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum