Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are your top 5 favorite soft drinks?

+2
Steve
Claraviolet
6 posters

Go down

What are your top 5 favorite soft drinks? Empty What are your top 5 favorite soft drinks?

Post by Claraviolet Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:15 am

Well, around where I live, people don't take the intake of hot drinks lightly, especially from women. Also, our tradition strictly forbids drinking. So, would never take any type of hot drink in my life. What about you guys? Do you traditions that forbid you the intake of some type of food?

Also, my tradition also forbids the intake of meat from cows. They are a bit sacred to us. Now, give the list that you are not allowed to taste. Don't be embarrassed by your traditions.
Claraviolet
Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

http://animemangaforum.com/

Back to top Go down

What are your top 5 favorite soft drinks? Empty Re: What are your top 5 favorite soft drinks?

Post by Steve Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:43 pm

Claraviolet wrote:Well, around where I live, people don't take the intake of hot drinks lightly, especially from women. Also, our tradition strictly forbids drinking. So, would never take any type of hot drink in my life. What about you guys? Do you traditions that forbid you the intake of some type of food?

Also, my tradition also forbids the intake of meat from cows. They are a bit sacred to us. Now, give the list that you are not allowed to taste. Don't be embarrassed by your traditions.

The only thing I don't drink Is Pop/Soda. It's terrible for you and I stopped drinking about 2 years ago. I drink just about everything else.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

What are your top 5 favorite soft drinks? Empty Re: What are your top 5 favorite soft drinks?

Post by SweetCakes Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:39 pm

I drink soda, am I happy about it? No, and I'm not just sitting inside getting fat drinking it everyday. I drink it when I'm at a nice meal out or when I'm having a family event. My top sodas are..

1. Coke/Pepsi
2. Mountain Dew
3. Root Beer
SweetCakes
SweetCakes
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:22 pm

SweetCakes wrote:I drink soda, am I happy about it? No, and I'm not just sitting inside getting fat drinking it everyday. I drink it when I'm at a nice meal out or when I'm having a family event. My top sodas are..

1. Coke/Pepsi
2. Mountain Dew
3. Root Beer

That used to be my drink of choice, mountain dew. Oh man, I loved that stuff. Still do really...
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Farrell Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:46 am

Generally speaking, I don't have many traditions that forbid what I can eat or drink, but alcohol is one of them, unless it is taken as part of medication like NyQuil.

Though my 5 favorite drinks would be:

1. Dr. Pepper
2. Monster Extra Strength - Super Dry
3. Mellow Yellow/Vault
4. A&W Root Beer
5. Sprite
Joshua Farrell
Joshua Farrell
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Shole Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:58 am

Not sure why you have to obey the traditions but oh well. I don't drink too much sodas and stuff since it's not good for me, but for the test I would go with my favs as following:

1) Exotic
2) Sprite
3) Fanta

And that's it I don't have  4 and 5 since I don't drink too many Smile
Shole
Shole
Samuel L. Jackson

http://thewritinghut.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:50 am

Joshua Farrell wrote:Generally speaking, I don't have many traditions that forbid what I can eat or drink, but alcohol is one of them, unless it is taken as part of medication like NyQuil.

Though my 5 favorite drinks would be:

1. Dr. Pepper
2. Monster Extra Strength - Super Dry
3. Mellow Yellow/Vault
4. A&W Root Beer
5. Sprite

I'm curious. Have you always preferred Mellow Yellow over mountain dew?

Shole wrote:Not sure why you have to obey the traditions but oh well. I don't drink too much sodas and stuff since it's not good for me, but for the test I would go with my favs as following:

1) Exotic
2) Sprite
3) Fanta

And that's it I don't have  4 and 5 since I don't drink too many Smile

What in the heck is Exotic?? Shocked Question
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rashavi Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:42 pm

1. Mountain Dew
2. Pepsi
3. Mellow Yellow
4. Sierra Mist
5. Fanta
Rashavi
Rashavi
Ed Harris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down