Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movie Marathons

4 posters

Go down

Movie Marathons Empty Movie Marathons

Post by Steve Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:43 pm

Do you ever do Movie Marathons? What was your last one? I loved to do movie marathons. Lord of the rings, star wars, star trek, harry potter, expendables, shrek. I find that when I watch the first one I end up watching them all lol =/. I get sucked back into the story and have to finish it.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Movie Marathons Empty Re: Movie Marathons

Post by Steve Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:49 am

I think my girlfriend and I are going to do a Harry Potter Marathon soon. Anyone do any marathons lately?
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JennyorAlice Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:03 pm

Last month, I did a Twilight marathon. I watch all the Twilight movies back to back over the course of 2 days. I was thinking of doing a Harry Potter marathon next.
JennyorAlice
JennyorAlice
Lauren Bacall

Back to top Go down

Post by dfarmer2001 Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:35 pm

I haven't completed any movie marathons recently, but I have completed quite a few marathons within this past year. I chose to marathon watch the Twilight Saga, The Hunger Games, The Maze Runner, and SpiderMan. Considering I'm not much of a TV watcher at times, this is actually a pretty good bit of movie marathons for me.
dfarmer2001
dfarmer2001
Will Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:46 pm

JennyorAlice wrote:Last month, I did a Twilight marathon.  I watch all the Twilight movies back to back over the course of 2 days.  I was thinking of doing a Harry Potter marathon next.  

I've never seen the twilight movies. Never had a lot of interest in them. I know my gf loves them though.

dfarmer2001 wrote:I haven't completed any movie marathons recently, but I have completed quite a few marathons within this past year. I chose to marathon watch the Twilight Saga, The Hunger Games, The Maze Runner, and SpiderMan. Considering I'm not much of a TV watcher at times, this is actually a pretty good bit of movie marathons for me.

Ohhh I love the hunger games! A little disappointed with the last movie, but overall a very satisfying franchise! Very Happy
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackCat Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:18 pm

Did one last week with The Lord of The Rings Series. It was great, I sleept so much after tho.
BlackCat
BlackCat
Ben Kingsley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down