Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game you wish you had never bought? ?

3 posters

Go down

Game you wish you had never bought? ? Empty Game you wish you had never bought? ?

Post by Patil Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:10 am

I always heard a friend praise it, and when I asked him if I should get it, he told me that I should get it and play with them.
I start out, and find out he's already level 30 and running around in the Dark Zone, because he played it non stop. Meanwhile, I was level 5 and struggling to find time to play it with school and work.There was literally no chance of me being able to play with him, because to catch up would be like trying to chase a bullet. Also, when you play alone, it gets really stale really fast.I hope Gamestop has another deal where I can trade it in and get another game for cheaper.
Patil
Patil
Judy Garland

Back to top Go down

Game you wish you had never bought? ? Empty Re: Game you wish you had never bought? ?

Post by Steve Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:02 pm

Game I wish I had never bought? Warhammer Online. I thought it was going to be big, and then it went down the drain. Bought a $110 collectors edition, and spent a good couple of months playing it. then the game started to die.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Game you wish you had never bought? ? Empty Re: Game you wish you had never bought? ?

Post by Krystianoo Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:02 am

Assassin's creed 3 - I've actually been enough of a sucker, that I've bought it twice. Once for ps4 and once for pc. I thought my problem with the game's controls was my little ability with a controller... Turns out either it or I suck.
I've never gotten further than an hour or two into the game, I find the stealth system incredibly frustrating.
Krystianoo
Krystianoo
Michael Douglas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down