Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How much do you exercise every day

2 posters

Go down

How much do you exercise every day Empty How much do you exercise every day

Post by Patil Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:18 am

How much do you exercise every day? I don't have a desk job, so I automatically get a bunch of basic lifting and squats in due to the nature of work. Also no car, so a 15min power walk to and from work, plus short sprints with the dog off and on for about an hour at the dog park since my mutt doesn't understand what balls are, and only ever wants to play tag, not fetch.
Patil
Patil
Judy Garland

Back to top Go down

How much do you exercise every day Empty Re: How much do you exercise every day

Post by Steve Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:29 pm

Patil wrote:How much do you exercise every day?  I don't have a desk job, so I automatically get a bunch of basic lifting and squats in due to the nature of work. Also no car, so a 15min power walk to and from work, plus short sprints with the dog off and on for about an hour at the dog park since my mutt doesn't understand what balls are, and only ever wants to play tag, not fetch.

I have a very physical job. So I get most of my working out done at work. I walk about 20 miles a day. And burn upwards of 4,000-5000 calories a day.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down