Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Taking of Deborah Logan

Go down

The Taking of Deborah Logan Empty The Taking of Deborah Logan

Post by Steve Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:29 pm

So tonight I watched the The Taking of Deborah Logan with my gf. More about the movie below, here's a synopsis and trailer.

An elderly woman battling Alzheimer's disease agrees to let a film crew document her condition, but what they discover is something far more sinister going on.

Ok, so for those of you who don't know this is a horror movie. It's follows what we think is an elderly woman's decline with Alzheimer's disease. As the movie progresses you start to realize that it's not the disease that's the problem. This horror movie takes a min to get going like most do, I didn't mind it so much in this case because I actually found the first 30 mins to be quite interesting science wise. After that though, things get very weird and strange very quickly. There will be some jump scenes in this movie for the more skittish of you out there. Overall for a non horror movie fan i'd rank this a 6.5/10. For a horror movie fan however, this is prob more like a 7.5/10. Either way, if you're bored and have an extra hour and half at night to watch a movie. It's worth watching. You can find this on netflix.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum