Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you prefer an Ebook or A Printed Book?

4 posters

Go down

What do you prefer an Ebook or A Printed Book? Empty What do you prefer an Ebook or A Printed Book?

Post by Amir22 Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:06 am

A printed book. If you drop it in the toilet, you can still read it. You might not want to, but you could Surprised
Amir22
Amir22
Will Smith

Back to top Go down

What do you prefer an Ebook or A Printed Book? Empty Re: What do you prefer an Ebook or A Printed Book?

Post by Taffyapple Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:58 pm

Hands down, a printed book!
Taffyapple
Taffyapple
Alec Guinness

Back to top Go down

What do you prefer an Ebook or A Printed Book? Empty Re: What do you prefer an Ebook or A Printed Book?

Post by Steve Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:20 pm

Amir22 wrote:A printed book. If you drop it in the toilet, you can still read it. You might not want to, but you could Surprised

I don't read much, but definitely a printed book.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Claraviolet Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:24 am

I would rather have an ebook rather than a printed book. Well, even though i don't like reading ebooks as much as I love reading printed books, I can get more ebooks with the same money I would buy a printed book.

I also have a laptop, tablet and a smartphone. So, the screen size would be in my hands to select and not to mention that if you subscribe then you can get your hands on thousands of ebooks for a limited amount of time, in many websites.

So, I would definitely opt for an ebook rather than a printed book.
Claraviolet
Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

http://animemangaforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down