Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's the worst punishment you've ever been given?

4 posters

Go down

What's the worst punishment you've ever been given? Empty What's the worst punishment you've ever been given?

Post by Amir22 Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:17 am

4th grade, me and a friend wet a bunch of paper towels in the bathroom and chucked them up to the celling so they'd stick. We got caught. I went home and got a good ole fashion leather belt ass whoopin from daddy, after being punished by my mom. I also got my bike taken away as a result and put on restriction. ( It was 2001, so no bike was traumatizing. )
Amir22
Amir22
Will Smith

Back to top Go down

What's the worst punishment you've ever been given? Empty Re: What's the worst punishment you've ever been given?

Post by Steve Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:20 pm

Amir22 wrote:4th grade, me and a friend wet a bunch of paper towels in the bathroom and chucked them up to the celling so they'd stick. We got caught. I went home and got a good ole fashion leather belt ass whoopin from daddy, after being punished by my mom. I also got my bike taken away as a result and put on restriction. ( It was 2001, so no bike was traumatizing. )

Prob an ass whooping with a meter stick
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

What's the worst punishment you've ever been given? Empty Re: What's the worst punishment you've ever been given?

Post by Taffyapple Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:20 pm

Just being chewed out by my dad was punishment enough. When he got mad, he got mad and you knew better then to ever mouth off or do it again!
Taffyapple
Taffyapple
Alec Guinness

Back to top Go down

Post by Claraviolet Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:35 am

Well, silence is the worst punishment I have got so far, in my life. I can take beatings, scoldings but I just can't take the silence. I did lots of stupid stuff when I was young and my dad always wanted to make an example out of me.

Well, my sister always got in the way, and he used to punish us both. Anyway, I am afraid of silent treatment though. My mom used to do that when she got really mad. She couldn't bring herself to punish us in old fashioned ways so she opted for silence.

Half of the time, I thought I would go crazy though.
Claraviolet
Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

http://animemangaforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down