Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee or Tea?

+2
Steve
Amir22
6 posters

Go down

Coffee or Tea? Empty Coffee or Tea?

Post by Amir22 Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:22 am

coffee and Tea are both great. Some people prefer one to the other while some people enjoy both. What about you? Do you enjoy both or do you like tea or coffee better and why? I am more of a tea drinker. The British roots run in my family as my dad is from England so we are always drinking tea at family time and such. Strawberry tea would be my favorite!
Amir22
Amir22
Will Smith

Back to top Go down

Coffee or Tea? Empty Re: Coffee or Tea?

Post by Steve Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:19 pm

Amir22 wrote:coffee and Tea are both great. Some people prefer one to the other while some people enjoy both. What about you? Do you enjoy both or do you like tea or coffee better and why? I am more of a tea drinker. The British roots run in my family as my dad is from England so we are always drinking tea at family time and such. Strawberry tea would be my favorite!

Neither they are both gross No
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by John1007 Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:15 pm

Definitely tea! High dose of coffee increase anxiety. In addition, the caffeine in tea is more evenly consumed by your body, while the caffeine in coffee kicks in, but the effect only last for a short period of time.
John1007
John1007
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Taffyapple Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:19 pm

Love both but if I can only pick one, I will say coffee. If you have never had it iced you must try this.
Taffyapple
Taffyapple
Alec Guinness

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetCakes Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:01 pm

Tea any day for sure! Smile
SweetCakes
SweetCakes
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Claraviolet Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:08 am

I prefer tea. I love ginger tea. I hate green tea though. I have heard that it's really good for health and I wanted to try it for once but boy! did I ever regret it. I couldn't even complete my small cup of green tea and I had a whole tin full of green tea ingredients. I couldn't even stand it's smell.

So, my mom mixed that green tea powder with normal tea powder and somehow we finished that powder without throwing it. I am so not gonna get green tea in my life again. I had had enough. I like coffee made by the machine though. It's good.
Claraviolet
Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

http://animemangaforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum