Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is somewhere you would like to visit right now?

4 posters

Go down

Where is somewhere you would like to visit right now? Empty Where is somewhere you would like to visit right now?

Post by Amir22 Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:39 am

I have never been good at traveling. I haven't ever been able to get on a plane. I would love to be in the UK right now, just to visit friends
Amir22
Amir22
Will Smith

Back to top Go down

Where is somewhere you would like to visit right now? Empty Re: Where is somewhere you would like to visit right now?

Post by Taffyapple Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:58 pm

Japan or Australia.
Taffyapple
Taffyapple
Alec Guinness

Back to top Go down

Where is somewhere you would like to visit right now? Empty Re: Where is somewhere you would like to visit right now?

Post by Steve Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:19 pm

Amir22 wrote:I have never been good at traveling. I haven't ever been able to get on a plane. I would love to be in the UK right now, just to visit friends

Jamaica
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Claraviolet Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:27 am

Well, I don't mind being in any place with lots of snow.
I am obsessed with snow. I have never been able to visit a place with lots of snow. Well, I did ask my dad about going to Himalayas but he took me to Kanya Kumari thanks to all the terrorist attacks.

I don't think he would ever take me to any place with lots of snow. For once, I wish I could travel to a place with lots of snow, all around the year, and settle down there. Well, we are free to dream as we please after all.
Claraviolet
Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

http://animemangaforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down