Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eat to live or live to eat?

2 posters

Go down

Eat to live or live to eat?   Empty Eat to live or live to eat?

Post by John1007 Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:14 pm

So friends, what category do you fall in? Do you guys live to eat or eat to live ?

I think we "eat to live" in order to "live to eat'. Eating is a biological process. Food is a necessity in that it contains all the biological molecules necessary for human functioning and growth, which begs the question: how can we live to eat if we don't eat to live? The two are not mutually exclusive. Please share your views.

Last edited by John1007 on Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
John1007
John1007
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

Eat to live or live to eat?   Empty Re: Eat to live or live to eat?

Post by Steve Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:53 pm

John1007 wrote:So friends, what category do you fall in? Do you guys live to eat or eat to live ?

I think we "eat to live" in order to "live to eat'. Eating is a biological process. Food is a necessity in that it contains all the biological molecules necessary for human functioning and growth, which begs the question: how can we live to eat if we don't eat to live? The two are not mutually exclusive. Please share your views.

Yes we need food to live and function for a normal life. But that doesn't mean we have to go through eating protein paste or all veggies. I consider myself a live to eat person. I'm a foodie. I'll give anything a shot at least once. And eating foods I enjoy give me great happiness.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down