Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What kind of movies you dislike?

4 posters

Go down

What kind of movies you dislike?   Empty What kind of movies you dislike?

Post by John1007 Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:38 pm

Are there any kind of movies that you dislike?If so, what kinds and why? Please share your views.
John1007
John1007
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

What kind of movies you dislike?   Empty Re: What kind of movies you dislike?

Post by John1007 Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:06 pm

No answers yet ? Smile

I personally can't stand and always try to avoid these 2:

1. Drama. I really really hate open or sad endings, which are super common in drama movies. I also hate the tears and sad themes of these movies. For me, watching movies are a way to relax, but watching drama provokes me

2. Complicated plot. I also hate movies that 5 minutes after the ending, I still ask myself : "What the front did I just watched". For example, Inception. So confusing!

John1007
John1007
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Taffyapple Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:15 pm

Comedies that are suppose to be funny but the actors try a bit too hard. I have to say that sometimes I think that Will Pharrel tries a bit too hard to be funny.
Taffyapple
Taffyapple
Alec Guinness

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:12 am

John1007 wrote:Are there any kind of movies that you dislike?If so, what kinds and why? Please share your views.

Pretty much just horror movies. I find them so bland and boring. Violence and gore is NOT a good enough substitute for having a bad plot, script and actors.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Claraviolet Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:18 am

I dislike romance movies. The have the same boring plot and not to mention the same old cheesy stuff. I wish people would just ban all these stupid stories and the same old plots. I dislike too much gore too. No matter, how intense the situation it, some things should stay hidden.

I also dislike the super power displayed by any protagonist in any film. Somehow they are too strong and that's just stupid. Fighting and stuff is necessary but the display of super human strength and stamina is something that's not possible. So, I dislike artificial stuff like that.

I can go on and on as these is so much stuff that I dislike with normal movies. May be that's why I tend to like horror movies a lot because they are different from the same old boring plot.
Claraviolet
Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

http://animemangaforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down