Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you watch or play sports?

+2
Steve
John1007
6 posters

Go down

Do you watch or play sports?  Empty Do you watch or play sports?

Post by John1007 Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:41 am

When a person follows a sport he is provided with real life drama and action no movie or TV show can provide.
Most people who watch sports tend to connect with a certain player or team. It will just make you happy watching the player or team play.

For me, I cant wait to see Roger Federer or on court again or Arsenal battling for the league title. It just gives you something to look forward to.

If you do play a sport, then watching it gives you exposure to a whole new level of the game, helps you pick up on what these players do. It can only help
John1007
John1007
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

Do you watch or play sports?  Empty Re: Do you watch or play sports?

Post by Steve Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:29 am

John1007 wrote:When a person follows a sport he is provided with real life drama and action no movie or TV show can provide.
Most people who watch sports tend to connect with a certain player or team. It will just make you happy watching the player or team play.

For me, I cant wait to see Roger Federer or on court again or Arsenal battling for the league title. It just gives you something to look forward to.

If you do play a sport, then watching it gives you exposure to a whole new level of the game, helps you pick up on what these players do. It can only help

I don't play any sports. But I like to follow all my home teams.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WampaStompa1 Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:13 pm

Sports are an acquired taste. For those who didn't grow up loving sports (for some natural reason), there can be this resentment towards sports and those who like them. But it's not until you get a bit older do you start to appreciate live action stuff. It started with football, love it, but now I'll watch anything that's on, even golf or tennis (both of which can be pretty tense). If you're under 28 give it a few more years and I bet you'll find a reason to like at least one sport.
WampaStompa1
WampaStompa1
Patrick Stewart

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:41 pm

WampaStompa1 wrote:Sports are an acquired taste. For those who didn't grow up loving sports (for some natural reason), there can be this resentment towards sports and those who like them. But it's not until you get a bit older do you start to appreciate live action stuff. It started with football, love it, but now I'll watch anything that's on, even golf or tennis (both of which can be pretty tense). If you're under 28 give it a few more years and I bet you'll find a reason to like at least one sport.

The older I get the more I enjoy football and hockey.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shole Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:14 am

Well usually to be good at a sport you also need to watch tapes of it to understand the great players and coppy them. I always watch basketball games for that.
Shole
Shole
Samuel L. Jackson

http://thewritinghut.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Taffyapple Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:51 pm

I like to watch sports more then I play them. I must say that I am not very good at many sports.
Taffyapple
Taffyapple
Alec Guinness

Back to top Go down

Post by Taffyapple Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:51 pm

I like to watch sports more then I play them.  I must say that I am not very good at many sports.
Taffyapple
Taffyapple
Alec Guinness

Back to top Go down

Post by Claraviolet Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:45 am

Most of the people love playing games in various sports and some prefer to watch others play.

It isn't really bad to prefer the role of a bystander rather than a player. Because of my small build, I can't possibly play most of the games so I would rather watch than actually participate in a game myself but if it is a sport that I can actually play, then I would love to play rather than watch.

So, for me it depends on the sport.
Claraviolet
Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

http://animemangaforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:57 pm

I've been watching the Detroit Lions football games every weekend. GO LIONS!
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down