Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future of Cable?

4 posters

Go down

Future of Cable? Empty Future of Cable?

Post by Steve Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:30 pm

I honestly don't believe cable has much of a future. With apps and companies like Netflix, Hulu, Amazon prime and many other streaming sites I think cables days are numbered. Cable is just too expensive these days and more and more people are turning to cheaper alternatives like Netflix. You might not get live tv on netflix, but it more than makes up for it with the amount of content available. Including their original series, which have done very well. What are your thoughts?
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Future of Cable? Empty Re: Future of Cable?

Post by Taffyapple Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:39 pm

I know that we cut our cable down. We just are finding more and more to watch online so we do not need as many cable stations.
Taffyapple
Taffyapple
Alec Guinness

Back to top Go down

Post by Claraviolet Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:16 am

I have never seen anyone having a cable connection recently. Well, there are many other reasons for that. People around me don't use internet for various shows. They would go for dish antennas and such which are a bit cheaper.

These set up boxes are compatible with most of the televisions and not to mention that the channels can be selected by the actual customers instead of just subscribing to the whole package of unwanted channels.

So, may be we might not see cable connection in the near future.
Claraviolet
Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

http://animemangaforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rashavi Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:35 pm

I don't and have never paid for cable. Their are too many good options out there for watching digital content these days. Plus, cable is just way too expensive. It's nice, but just not worth the $$ to me. So my personal opinion... Cable in it's current forum is not going to last too much longer.
Rashavi
Rashavi
Ed Harris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down