Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TV shows vs movies

3 posters

Go down

TV shows vs movies Empty TV shows vs movies

Post by Claraviolet Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:14 am

So, if you have to pick just one show or movie, what would you prefer? Do you prefer a long story or a short story? As for me, I would pick a movie, as any story that involves a TV show will lost it's charm after sometime. The author or the director would always try to do something new but ends up doing the same thing, as if going around in circles. Also, not to mention the number of advertisements that we have to watch during a show.

So, considering all this, I would definitely go for a movie, rather a TV show. What about you guys? What would you prefer?
Claraviolet
Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

http://animemangaforum.com/

Back to top Go down

TV shows vs movies Empty Re: TV shows vs movies

Post by SweetCakes Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:09 am

I'd rather go for a movie at the moment. I have a lot of free time, and usually it's a few hours at a time I have. I find that good movies can really help past the time.
SweetCakes
SweetCakes
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:46 pm

Claraviolet wrote:So, if you have to pick just one show or movie, what would you prefer? Do you prefer a long story or a short story? As for me, I would pick a movie, as any story that involves a TV show will lost it's charm after sometime. The author or the director would always try to do something new but ends up doing the same thing, as if going around in circles. Also, not to mention the number of advertisements that we have to watch during a show.

So, considering all this, I would definitely go for a movie, rather a TV show. What about you guys? What would you prefer?

I'd definitely go with movies over tv shows any day. I can rewatch movies dozens of times and still enjoy them. Tv shows though? I watch them once and then I'm done with them. TV shows don't have the replay value that movies do.

SweetCakes wrote:I'd rather go for a movie at the moment. I have a lot of free time, and usually it's a few hours at a time I have. I find that good movies can really help past the time.

I agree. I'll play movies while I'm on my computer all the time .
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetCakes Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:49 pm

Steve wrote:
Claraviolet wrote:So, if you have to pick just one show or movie, what would you prefer? Do you prefer a long story or a short story? As for me, I would pick a movie, as any story that involves a TV show will lost it's charm after sometime. The author or the director would always try to do something new but ends up doing the same thing, as if going around in circles. Also, not to mention the number of advertisements that we have to watch during a show.

I'd definitely go with movies over tv shows any day. I can rewatch movies dozens of times and still enjoy them. Tv shows though? I watch them once and then I'm done with them. TV shows don't have the replay value that movies do.

SweetCakes wrote:I'd rather go for a movie at the moment. I have a lot of free time, and usually it's a few hours at a time I have. I find that good movies can really help past the time.

Do you have any favorite movies you like to watch when you're on your computer? Smile
SweetCakes
SweetCakes
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:27 pm

SweetCakes wrote:
Steve wrote:

Do you have any favorite movies you like to watch when you're on your computer? Smile

Anything in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Iron Man, Captain American etc..
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down