Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long series movies

2 posters

Go down

Long series movies Empty Long series movies

Post by Claraviolet Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:35 am

There are movies that have the same story and are related. More like they are series of the same story. I am talking about series, lord of the rings, harry potter and other such series. They are good and we will never get bored of watching them, for the very first time.

So, are there any such series that you guys know of? I would like a list to add it to my "watch-list". I have been watching these series again but they are boring to re-watch. So, I would like some new recommendations. Thanks in advance guys!
Claraviolet
Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

http://animemangaforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Long series movies Empty Re: Long series movies

Post by Steve Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:39 pm

Claraviolet wrote:There are movies that have the same story and are related. More like they are series of the same story. I am talking about series, lord of the rings, harry potter and other such series. They are good and we will never get bored of watching them, for the very first time.

So, are there any such series that you guys know of? I would like a list to add it to my "watch-list". I have been watching these series again but they are boring to re-watch. So, I would like some new recommendations. Thanks in advance guys!

Honestly... All I can come up with at the moment are animated movie series. Like Shrek and Ice Age. Oh and the police academy movies. All of those have series have at least 4 movies in them.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down