Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poltergeist movie

2 posters

Go down

Poltergeist movie Empty Poltergeist movie

Post by Claraviolet Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:47 am

I saw this movie recently. Somehow I expected something more and I was pretty disappointed. Anyway, this movie is all about tortured souls seeking a pure soul to show them the path towards light and freedom. So, when a little girl arrives, they started to communicate with that girl and later took her to some other dimension. Now her parents want to bring her back to where she belongs.

For that, they have to get past these souls to get to their daughter. I kinda expected a bit more sentimental and a dramatic ending but somehow the ending is plain and predictable. So, anybody else saw this movie here?
What do you guys think about this movie? In a scale of 10, how would you rate it? Honestly, I would give it a 4.
Claraviolet
Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

http://animemangaforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Poltergeist movie Empty Re: Poltergeist movie

Post by Steve Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:33 am

Claraviolet wrote:I saw this movie recently. Somehow I expected something more and I was pretty disappointed. Anyway, this movie is all about tortured souls seeking a pure soul to show them the path towards light and freedom. So, when a little girl arrives, they started to communicate with that girl and later took her to some other dimension. Now her parents want to bring her back to where she belongs.

For that, they have to get past these souls to get to their daughter. I kinda expected a bit more sentimental and a dramatic ending but somehow the ending is plain and predictable. So, anybody else saw this movie here?
What do you guys think about this movie? In a scale of 10, how would you rate it? Honestly, I would give it a 4.

I saw this movie a little while back, I wasn't impressed at all. I wouldn't watch it again. And I wouldn't recommend it to anyone either. I'd rate the movie a 3/10.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down