Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you criticize TV shows?

3 posters

Go down

Do you criticize TV shows? Empty Do you criticize TV shows?

Post by Claraviolet Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:00 am

Honestly, I would never really criticize anything. They have worked hard to make something and we have to appreciate their hard work. I wouldn't criticize any TV show. If I dislike the concept, then I would just stop watching it and erase all it's content in my mind or I will just stop thinking about it and try to do something else to keep my mind of that show.

I have seen couple of reviews where the reviews downright use curse words to accuse actors about their acting and such. I would never understand how they can be that rude either. What about you guys? Do you criticize TV shows? If so, do you use curse words in your reviews too?
Claraviolet
Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

http://animemangaforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Do you criticize TV shows? Empty Re: Do you criticize TV shows?

Post by Steve Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:42 pm

Claraviolet wrote:Honestly, I would never really criticize anything. They have worked hard to make something and we have to appreciate their hard work. I wouldn't criticize any TV show. If I dislike the concept, then I would just stop watching it and erase all it's content in my mind or I will just stop thinking about it and try to do something else to keep my mind of that show.

I have seen couple of reviews where the reviews downright use curse words to accuse actors about their acting and such. I would never understand how they can be that rude either. What about you guys? Do you criticize TV shows? If so, do you use curse words in your reviews too?

Lol I don't use curse words in my reviews, but... I do criticize tv shows. Not for actors as much as the writers. Yes, we the public see the actors and they are the first thing that comes to mind when we talk about tv shows. But honestly, if they aren't given quality written material then the show will suck. That's what you see people criticizing most times.

Last edited by Steve on Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Farrell Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:40 pm

Honestly, there are a few shows that I dislike, purely because of how the writers approached writing the scripted material, and if it is something history or science, where they also got their information from. Though I would never go low ball and swear over it, just because I don't like it, as that discounts any credibility that I might have with others.
Joshua Farrell
Joshua Farrell
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum