Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your national sport?

2 posters

Go down

What is your national sport? Empty What is your national sport?

Post by Claraviolet Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:12 am

I have been that interested in sports. Well, it has something to do with my father and his cricket craziness. He always made us watch those cricket shows and I began to hate watching sports and that continued till today. Now, I don't really like watching sports and I am not much of a player either with my short height and small build.

Anyway, even someone like me do know that my national sport is hockey. Too bad that recently things changed and now, there is no national sport for India according to many news articles. So, I don't have an answer for this question myself. What about you guys? What is your national sport?
Claraviolet
Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

http://animemangaforum.com/

Back to top Go down

What is your national sport? Empty Re: What is your national sport?

Post by Steve Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:30 am

Claraviolet wrote:I have been that interested in sports. Well, it has something to do with my father and his cricket craziness. He always made us watch those cricket shows and I began to hate watching sports and that continued till today. Now, I don't really like watching sports and I am not much of a player either with my short height and small build.

Anyway, even someone like me do know that my national sport is hockey. Too bad that recently things changed and now, there is no national sport for India according to many news articles. So, I don't have an answer for this question myself. What about you guys? What is your national sport?

I'm not sure if there is an official national sport in the USA. But is there is, it's either baseball or football.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down