Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could you survive as the last person on Earth?

3 posters

Go down

Could you survive as the last person on Earth? Empty Could you survive as the last person on Earth?

Post by sam2 Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:57 am

I guess for a while I'd be okay with it (I'd go around people's house and go through their stuff) but then I'd probably get insane because of the loneliness
sam2
sam2
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

Could you survive as the last person on Earth? Empty Re: Could you survive as the last person on Earth?

Post by Claraviolet Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:14 am

I don't think I can survive along without my family especially my mother. She is everything to me.

Also, I don't think anyone can survive all alone in a place even though they can have everything they ever wanted. Food, shelter, clothes and other necessary needs aren't enough for survival especially for a human. We need communication with others and we need others to survive. That's why we live in colonies in the first place. Otherwise civilization would have never started in the first place.
Claraviolet
Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

http://animemangaforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Could you survive as the last person on Earth? Empty Re: Could you survive as the last person on Earth?

Post by Steve Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:26 pm

sam2 wrote:I guess for a while I'd be okay with it (I'd go around people's house and go through their stuff) but then I'd probably get insane because of the loneliness

Yea I could. I'd have a blast! Plus, knowing me. I'd see it as a test. To see how long I could survive =)
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down