Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who influenced your taste in music the most?

5 posters

Go down

Who influenced your taste in music the most? Empty Who influenced your taste in music the most?

Post by Shole Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:51 pm

For me, my mother who listened to old rock and my father as well, but then I turned to the group of friends i held dear and well I went punk. Now I listen to everything that sounds good to my ears Very Happy
Shole
Shole
Samuel L. Jackson

http://thewritinghut.net

Back to top Go down

Who influenced your taste in music the most? Empty Re: Who influenced your taste in music the most?

Post by Steve Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:05 pm

Shole wrote:For me, my mother who listened to old rock and my father as well, but then I turned to the group of friends i held dear and well I went punk. Now I listen to everything that sounds good to my ears Very Happy

Early on, my dad. Who loved classic rock. After that, my friends had the biggest influence. Then after that I went my own way and settled to where I am now. I'm fond of most music genres now.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Who influenced your taste in music the most? Empty Re: Who influenced your taste in music the most?

Post by Bravey Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:44 am

My dad and friends. A friend of mine is into metal and I started listening to his albums and ended up being progressive metal fan.
Bravey
Bravey
Forest Whitaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Taffyapple Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:01 pm

I really do not know. My older sister probably somewhat as I would often borrow her music.
Taffyapple
Taffyapple
Alec Guinness

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Farrell Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:36 pm

My parents probably influenced me the most, as I hated most of the music my siblings listened to.
Joshua Farrell
Joshua Farrell
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down