Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watching Friends again?

3 posters

Go down

Watching Friends again? Empty Watching Friends again?

Post by BlackCat Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:12 pm

Is it a good idea to rewatch Friends? I know it was a good show , but usually when you rewatch things you kinda get bored and don't feel the same after the show afterwards, well with some exceptions of course. So what do you think should I rewatch it and will I change my opinion about it?
BlackCat
BlackCat
Ben Kingsley

Back to top Go down

Watching Friends again? Empty Re: Watching Friends again?

Post by Steve Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:19 am

BlackCat wrote:Is it a good idea to rewatch Friends? I know it was a good show , but usually when you rewatch things you kinda get bored and don't feel the same after the show afterwards, well with some exceptions of course. So what do you think should I rewatch it and will I change my opinion about it?

Honestly, I wouldn't. Unlike other tv shows, friends was good because of the time it was made in. In todays world, with so much being different I don't think it will have the same special feeling about it. Friends ended what like... 12 to 13 years ago? It was another time.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Taffyapple Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:51 pm

I did like Friends and still watch episodes of it from time to time. I would say to try and watch it and see if you still like it.
Taffyapple
Taffyapple
Alec Guinness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down