Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Medieval Game?

3 posters

Go down

Best Medieval Game? Empty Best Medieval Game?

Post by Shole Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:12 pm

Crusader Knights 2, I love this game, it's almost all what I need in a ruler simulator, it has of course its bugs and needed fixes but so far it's the best medieval game I played. You control a region and with it a family that you need to keep alive and expending, it's just epic. What do you guys think? What's your favorite medieval game?
Shole
Shole
Samuel L. Jackson

http://thewritinghut.net

Back to top Go down

Best Medieval Game? Empty Re: Best Medieval Game?

Post by Steve Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:37 pm

Shole wrote:Crusader Knights 2, I love this game, it's almost all what I need in a ruler simulator, it has of course its bugs and needed fixes but so far it's the best medieval game I played. You control a region and with it a family that you need to keep alive and expending, it's just epic. What do you guys think? What's your favorite medieval game?

I'm not quite sure if you would count this as a #medieval #game or not... But I loved Age of Empires 3. I used to play when I went over to my cousins house when I was younger. king
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shole Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:43 am

Steve wrote:
Shole wrote:Crusader Knights 2, I love this game, it's almost all what I need in a ruler simulator, it has of course its bugs and needed fixes but so far it's the best medieval game I played. You control a region and with it a family that you need to keep alive and expending, it's just epic. What do you guys think? What's your favorite medieval game?

I'm not quite sure if you would count this as a #medieval #game or not... But I loved Age of Empires 3. I used to play when I went over to my cousins house when I was younger. king
Hmm..I 'd accept it since I liked Age of Empires a lot too XD played it a lot with my brother and we always had fights about it xD
Shole
Shole
Samuel L. Jackson

http://thewritinghut.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rashavi Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:43 pm

Three words for you. Total War Franchise... Drops mic Very Happy
Rashavi
Rashavi
Ed Harris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down