Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Womens soccer want same pay

3 posters

Go down

Womens soccer want same pay Empty Womens soccer want same pay

Post by BlackCat Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:29 pm

It's a funny story to be honest. The USA team wants to get paid the same as the guys while at the same time they can't bring the same crowd to their games. They insist they do the same thing as the boys but the stats say very different things.
BlackCat
BlackCat
Ben Kingsley

Back to top Go down

Womens soccer want same pay Empty Re: Womens soccer want same pay

Post by Steve Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:05 am

BlackCat wrote:It's a funny story to be honest. The USA team wants to get paid the same as the guys while at the same time they can't bring the same crowd to their games. They insist they do the same thing as the boys but the stats say very different things.

I think they should be paid according to how many people come out to their games. And the same thing as the mens team. Bigger audience = more $$.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Farrell Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:36 pm

Eh, I think that if someone wants to get paid the same as someone else, they should do their best to prove that they deserve the same pay, or higher. As goes with sports too. Even though you should technically get paid for something that is more hazard to ones health, I think that they should only get paid more, if they get enough people to pay to sponsor them.
Joshua Farrell
Joshua Farrell
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:51 pm

Joshua Farrell wrote:Eh, I think that if someone wants to get paid the same as someone else, they should do their best to prove that they deserve the same pay, or higher. As goes with sports too. Even though you should technically get paid for something that is more hazard to ones health, I think that they should only get paid more, if they get enough people to pay to sponsor them.

I 100% agree.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackCat Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:40 pm

Agreed with both of you. The world should have equal opportunity, but then again you decide what to do with that, and how.
BlackCat
BlackCat
Ben Kingsley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum