Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's the first sport you played?

3 posters

Go down

What's the first sport you played? Empty What's the first sport you played?

Post by BlackCat Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:37 pm

The first sport I played was soccer of course, I think most of the people out there kick the ball first and then all the good sports follow Very Happy
BlackCat
BlackCat
Ben Kingsley

Back to top Go down

What's the first sport you played? Empty Re: What's the first sport you played?

Post by Steve Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:18 am

I think mine was basketball. Basketball is probably the most pick up and play sport in the USA.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dfarmer2001 Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:17 pm

When I was younger I loved to play baseball. Baseball was my very first sport that I had ever played. I really enjoyed playing baseball but I was around 11 years old when the coach I was playing for basically ruined my sport playing. Our coach was really rough and didn't accept losing whatsoever, so my mom had me quit baseball and I never really played again. I did enjoy baseball and if it wasn't for that I'd still probably be playing today. Anyway, I moved from playing baseball to trying basketball and now bowling.
dfarmer2001
dfarmer2001
Will Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackCat Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:29 pm

dfarmer2001 wrote:When I was younger I loved to play baseball. Baseball was my very first sport that I had ever played. I really enjoyed playing baseball but I was around 11 years old when the coach I was playing for basically ruined my sport playing. Our coach was really rough and didn't accept losing whatsoever, so my mom had me quit baseball and I never really played again. I did enjoy baseball and if it wasn't for that I'd still probably be playing today. Anyway, I moved from playing baseball to trying basketball and now bowling.
Never played it, it's like mostly popular in america, but I want to try it one day.
BlackCat
BlackCat
Ben Kingsley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down