Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you been to Oktoberfest in Germany?

3 posters

Go down

Have you been to Oktoberfest in Germany? Empty Have you been to Oktoberfest in Germany?

Post by Amir22 Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:28 am

I have been planning to go to Oktoberfest in Germany for a couple of years now, but is it really worth? I have seen many pictures with beatiful women holding so many beers that I couldn't even count...but I'm wondering if it is just a good advertisement. Have any of you been there? Can you share your experience?
Amir22
Amir22
Will Smith

Back to top Go down

Have you been to Oktoberfest in Germany? Empty Re: Have you been to Oktoberfest in Germany?

Post by Steve Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:20 pm

Amir22 wrote:I have been planning to go to Oktoberfest in Germany for a couple of years now, but is it really worth? I have seen many pictures with beatiful women holding so many beers that I couldn't even count...but I'm wondering if it is just a good advertisement. Have any of you been there? Can you share your experience?

I WISH... I've always wanted to go. It looks like a freaking blast. I'll prob try and go sometime in the next 3 years.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Have you been to Oktoberfest in Germany? Empty Re: Have you been to Oktoberfest in Germany?

Post by Taffyapple Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:53 pm

No I have never been there. I have been to Germany and the beers there are amazing.
Taffyapple
Taffyapple
Alec Guinness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum