Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where do you think is the tallest Ferris wheel?

3 posters

Go down

Where do you think is the tallest Ferris wheel? Empty Where do you think is the tallest Ferris wheel?

Post by Amir22 Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:39 am

Last year when I visited London I had a ride on the London Eye - a giant Ferris wheel. I was wondering if there are more giant wheels like this around the world and which is the tallest.
Amir22
Amir22
Will Smith

Back to top Go down

Where do you think is the tallest Ferris wheel? Empty Re: Where do you think is the tallest Ferris wheel?

Post by Steve Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:35 am

Amir22 wrote:Last year when I visited London I had a ride on the London Eye - a giant Ferris wheel. I was wondering if there are more giant wheels like this around the world and which is the tallest.

It started rotating on February 11 and officially opened to the public on March 1, 2008. 2014: the High Roller, in Las Vegas, Nevada, US, is 167.6 metres (550 ft) tall. It opened to the public on March 31, 2014, and is currently the world's tallest Ferris wheel.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Where do you think is the tallest Ferris wheel? Empty Re: Where do you think is the tallest Ferris wheel?

Post by BlackCat Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:32 pm

Never been on one too scared of heights lol. But well one day I might try it.
BlackCat
BlackCat
Ben Kingsley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum