Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fifty shades of Grey

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fifty shades of Grey  Empty Fifty shades of Grey

Post by John1007 Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:42 pm

How many of you saw the first part, Fift shades of of grey? Did you like the movie Are looking forward to the second part?
John1007
John1007
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

Fifty shades of Grey  Empty Re: Fifty shades of Grey

Post by Steve Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:40 pm

John1007 wrote:How many of you saw the first part, Fift shades of of grey? Did you like the movie Are looking forward to the second part?

I saw the first movie anticipating something edgy, smart and sexy. Honestly? I think it was garbage. I didn't feel any chemistry between the two leads and it was significantly less exciting than I had hoped for. Mind you I'm not a huge fan of the series anyways. Maybe they will redeem themselves on the second one?

Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by John1007 Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:58 pm

Yes steve, I agree. It felt those BDSM scenes belong to some old era and I could never see the real expression of emotions in either of the two. But I must say girls are crazy for Christian Grey Smile
John1007
John1007
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:39 pm

John1007 wrote:Yes steve, I agree. It felt those BDSM scenes belong to some old era and I could never see the real expression of emotions in either of the two. But I must say girls are crazy for Christian Grey Smile

I think they are crazy more for the "idea" of a Christian Grey than the one actually portrayed in the movie. I'm also sure a lot of women would be intrigued or turned on by a billionaire with a bdsm fetish that has taken a sudden interest into them. Did you read the books? I've been told that the books are far better than the movie. Which wouldn't surprise me. But I have friends in the bdsm world, and honestly? Most of them feel like both the movie and the books harm the image of the community itself. It's not that they mind the attention or anything, but that it portrays the wrong image of them.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Taffyapple Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:59 pm

I have not seen the movie yet. I did read all the books but just am uncertain if I really want to watch the movies, as I fear that they are not the same.
Taffyapple
Taffyapple
Alec Guinness

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:13 am

Taffyapple wrote:I have not seen the movie yet.  I did read all the books but just am uncertain if I really want to watch the movies, as I fear that they are not the same.

Honestly, don't. It will probably ruin it for in at least some small way.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shole Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:14 am

Terrible book and an evwn worse movie. The actors hated each other. I mean common. I think it even ruined their acting future but am not sure.
It's a movie that I can say clearly is not good.
Shole
Shole
Samuel L. Jackson

http://thewritinghut.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:29 am

Shole wrote:Terrible book and an evwn worse movie. The actors hated each other. I mean common. I think it even ruined their acting future but am not sure.
It's a movie that I can say clearly is not good.

Agreed. This should have been stopped before it was released. But the public(mostly women) wanted it so bad the studio execs couldn't drop it. I think at one point they did a full rewrite of the script.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetCakes Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:46 pm

I've seen most of it, however it was not my cup of tea. I really could have watched it with a lot less of the sexual scenes, but I also know that most people enjoy it. I may think about watching another version of it if it comes out.
SweetCakes
SweetCakes
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:35 pm

SweetCakes wrote:I've seen most of it, however it was not my cup of tea. I really could have watched it with a lot less of the sexual scenes, but I also know that most people enjoy it. I may think about watching another version of it if it comes out.

That would be difficult to do considering the movie is about sex Laughing Wink Wink
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next