Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dilly Chicken

3 posters

Go down

Dilly Chicken Empty Dilly Chicken

Post by Steve Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:06 pm

Hey everyone! I wanted to share with you one of my family's #recipes. It's called Dilly Chicken. You'll need some cream of mushroom/chicken soup, chicken strips, biscuits, cheese, milk and dill weed. You start by baking the chicken strips in a lightly buttered pan at 350F. When they are 75% cooked, take out the pan. Now you mix the soup, milk and dill weed together. Then pour the mixture into the pan with the chicken. Put the pan back in the oven and cook until you can see the soup boiling in the pan. Take it back out and lay down a single layer of biscuits on top of the soup, making sure you don't push them down but just lay them on. Put back in the oven and cook until the tops of the biscuits are golden brown. Take the pan back out and cover the biscuits with your choice of shredded cheese. Put back in the oven for the final time and keep it in there until the cheese melts. Take the pan out and let cool for 10 mins and enjoy! Be careful when selecting which pan you use. You'll need a tall pan so that the soup doesn't leak out and burn in the oven.

Dilly Chicken JEl8VcE
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Dilly Chicken Empty Re: Dilly Chicken

Post by angie828 Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:44 pm

That looks amazing! I am always looking for new recipes to make and will be sure to try this one out. Adding the groceries to my list right now.
angie828
angie828
Alec Guinness

Back to top Go down

Post by erik22 Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:31 am

Did you cook the chicken on high or medium flame?
erik22
erik22
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:22 pm

angie828 wrote:That looks amazing!  I am always looking for new recipes to make and will be sure to try this one out.  Adding the groceries to my list right now.

@angie828 It is amazing! And you get delicious left overs for days! =)

erik22 wrote:Did you cook the chicken on high or medium flame?

@erik22 It was baked in an oven at 350F or 177C
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down