Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calorie conscious

3 posters

Go down

Calorie conscious Empty Calorie conscious

Post by John1007 Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:23 am

Are you concerned about your daily calorie intake when choosing something to eat?

I do. I am generally a very health and to be precise calorie conscious person. I prefer to eat healthy. Its ok to cheat and indulge in feasts sometimes but on a regular basis I keep a watch on everything I eat.
John1007
John1007
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

Calorie conscious Empty Re: Calorie conscious

Post by Steve Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:03 pm

John1007 wrote:Are you concerned about your daily calorie intake when choosing something to eat?

I do. I am generally a very health and to be precise calorie conscious person. I prefer to eat healthy. Its ok to cheat and indulge in feasts sometimes but on a regular basis I keep a watch on everything I eat.

Not really. I burn a ton of calories at work so when I eat it doesn't really add on a whole bunch of weight.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Farrell Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:39 pm

Generally speaking, I try to do my best to be within a certain calorie range, but it doesn't always work out that way. I am planning on getting my eating under control though. Smile
Joshua Farrell
Joshua Farrell
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:21 am

Joshua Farrell wrote:Generally speaking, I try to do my best to be within a certain calorie range, but it doesn't always work out that way. I am planning on getting my eating under control though. Smile

There are a lot of great calorie counting apps out there now. A lot of people in my family use them, they are quite accurate. And they have incredible databases of food in them.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum