Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you like to travel?

+6
Taffyapple
John1007
Krystianoo
erik22
Steve
angie828
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Do you like to travel? Empty Do you like to travel?

Post by angie828 Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:37 pm

Do you like to travel?  I think that traveling is a lot of fun.  I love being able to spend time with my family traveling to various places.  I think that it is very relaxing and also a great way to see the country and learn about others.
angie828
angie828
Alec Guinness

Back to top Go down

Do you like to travel? Empty Re: Do you like to travel?

Post by Steve Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:47 pm

angie828 wrote:Do you like to travel?  I think that traveling is a lot of fun.  I love being able to spend time with my family traveling to various places.  I think that it is very relaxing and also a great way to see the country and learn about others.

I love to travel. I've been to many states and theme parks. Its been a while since ive been on a cruise. I'd like to take another one soon, I love the weather in the Caribbean.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by angie828 Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:47 pm

I would love to go on a cruise Steve. I think that it would be very relaxing to do so. But my husband is not a fan of cruises so it will probably never happen.
angie828
angie828
Alec Guinness

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:07 pm

angie828 wrote:I would love to go on a cruise Steve.  I think that it would be very relaxing to do so.  But my husband is not a fan of cruises so it will probably never happen.

Omg Angie they are soooooo relaxing and fun! Nothing compares to sailing to a private island in the Caribbean and walking on a clean secluded beach with clear blue water... Ugh. Walking out on your rooms balcony while your out on sea... You've con him in it.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by erik22 Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:31 am

i love traveling, i plan on going to Egypt and Rome and Greece and England and all the tropic islands i plan on setting a record, a life of traveling, living in a suit case all your life, that will be me. moving on never stopping seeing everything and anything knowing more about the world than any one.i will see cultures lost in time that are in a forgotten corner in the world. i will learn every language known to man i will find a way to space even. and when i have done this, when the world know my name i will tell them, tell them i new it would happen.and for all those that don't like travel know this, you only have one life, so live it, leave a record that you lived, leave something so people know your name, so you are never forgotten cheers
erik22
erik22
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:29 am

erik22 wrote:i love traveling, i plan on going to Egypt and Rome and Greece and England and all the tropic islands i plan on setting a record, a life of traveling, living in a suit case all your life, that will be me. moving on never stopping seeing everything and anything knowing more about the world than any one.i will see cultures lost in time that are in a forgotten corner in the world. i will learn every language known to man i will find a way to space even. and when i have done this, when the world know my name i will tell them, tell them i new it would happen.and for all those that don't like travel know this, you only have one life, so live it, leave a record that you lived, leave something so people know your name, so you are never forgotten cheers

This may sound like a stupid western thing... But I'm hesitant and discouraged from visiting some places. Like Egypt for example. I would love to, but there is a lot of turmoil in the a country like that. And quite frankly I don't want to get kidnapped. It actually happens quite a lot.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystianoo Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:41 am

Love it. Quite honestly I'm more comfortable on a plane than I am walking or driving
Krystianoo
Krystianoo
Michael Douglas

Back to top Go down

Post by John1007 Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:07 pm

I love travel. Its a great opportunity to see new things, experience different cultures, try new foods and generally learn about the world we live in. I particularly like visiting places when there are local festivals going on.
John1007
John1007
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:13 pm

I'm going on a Caribbean cruise next year Smile cheers
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Taffyapple Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:12 pm

Awe, Steve you are so lucky! I would love to go on a cruise one day! How exciting!!!!
Taffyapple
Taffyapple
Alec Guinness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum