Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your favorite double flavored ice cream

3 posters

Go down

Your favorite double flavored ice cream Empty Your favorite double flavored ice cream

Post by Claraviolet Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:20 am

I am not a fan of single flavored ice creams. I loved strawberry flavor, chocolate flavor, vanilla flavor but not any more. Now, I like double flavored ice creams. My favorite double flavored ice cream in manga and vanilla combo. I love it and I dislike any other combos like raspberry and chocolate, mixed with vanilla.

So, what about you guys? Do you like double flavored ice creams? If so, what is your favorite double flavored ice cream? If not, give the mango and vanilla combo a try. You would love it!
Claraviolet
Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

http://animemangaforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Your favorite double flavored ice cream Empty Re: Your favorite double flavored ice cream

Post by Steve Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:53 pm

Claraviolet wrote:I am not a fan of single flavored ice creams. I loved strawberry flavor, chocolate flavor, vanilla flavor but not any more. Now, I like double flavored ice creams. My favorite double flavored ice cream in manga and vanilla combo. I love it and I dislike any other combos like raspberry and chocolate, mixed with vanilla.

So, what about you guys? Do you like double flavored ice creams? If so, what is your favorite double flavored ice cream? If not, give the mango and vanilla combo a try. You would love it!

I tend to stick to just single flavor ice creams(chocolate chip cookie has just vanilla, this is my favorite). But if I do two flavors of ice cream it will be a chocolate/vanilla swirl.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Your favorite double flavored ice cream Empty Re: Your favorite double flavored ice cream

Post by SweetCakes Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:45 pm

I love Chocolate and vanilla twist on a cone or in a pint size! So fun and you get the best of both worlds. There is one ice cream place I've been to where they give you two cones if you want Chocolate and Vanilla, for no extra money! Smile
SweetCakes
SweetCakes
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:18 pm

SweetCakes wrote:I love Chocolate and vanilla twist on a cone or in a pint size! So fun and you get the best of both worlds. There is one ice cream place I've been to where they give you two cones if you want Chocolate and Vanilla, for no extra money! Smile

What kind of cones do you like the most? I like waffle cones the most. They taste the best to me. I'm not a fan of the smaller ones, they are a little too much like styrofoam to me silent pale No
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down