Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movies that are liked by both kids and adults alike

3 posters

Go down

Movies that are liked by both kids and adults alike Empty Movies that are liked by both kids and adults alike

Post by Claraviolet Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:47 am

There are some movies that charm adults and kids alike. They would love the movie for it's concept, plot, character development, art, action...whatnot.
There are some movies that I know are loves by most of the people around me. Finding nemo, Monsters Inc, Sixth sense, The eyes are such movies. What about you guys? Do you know any such movies that are loved by all the people irrespective of their age? If so, do share them with us. If not check out the movies I have mentioned in this post.
Claraviolet
Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

http://animemangaforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Movies that are liked by both kids and adults alike Empty Re: Movies that are liked by both kids and adults alike

Post by Steve Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:34 pm

Claraviolet wrote:There are some movies that charm adults and kids alike. They would love the movie for it's concept, plot, character development, art, action...whatnot.
There are some movies that I know are loves by most of the people around me. Finding nemo, Monsters Inc, Sixth sense, The eyes are such movies. What about you guys? Do you know any such movies that are loved by all the people irrespective of their age? If so, do share them with us. If not check out the movies I have mentioned in this post.

Finding nemo and finding dory are definitely at the top of that list. When I went to go see Finding dory recently the only people in there were adults lol. Some other ones that come to mind are frozen, the lion king and the shrek movies.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Movies that are liked by both kids and adults alike Empty Re: Movies that are liked by both kids and adults alike

Post by SweetCakes Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:41 pm

I agree with @Steve on this one with Finding Nemo and Finding Dory! They're both amazing, family movies to watch. I think Minions and Inside out are two other popular options out there! I don't mind watching these movies, they usually live me a good laugh!
SweetCakes
SweetCakes
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:13 pm

SweetCakes wrote:I agree with @Steve on this one with Finding Nemo and Finding Dory! They're both amazing, family movies to watch. I think Minions and Inside out are two other popular options out there! I don't mind watching these movies, they usually live me a good laugh!

Ohhh yea, Inside Out was a good one too!
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down