Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you do other stuff while listening to music?

2 posters

Go down

Do you do other stuff while listening to music?  Empty Do you do other stuff while listening to music?

Post by Claraviolet Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:10 am

I kinda listen to music no matter what I do and that includes even studying. Well, I am a student for now, so, I don't have to worry about working place ethics as of yet. So, I am free to listen to music whenever I please except in classes. So, I kinda listen to music during working like doing projects, helping my mom in doing chores and even during studying for exams. My family never said anything about my habit as it doesn't involve earphones which might effect my hearing.

Anyway, what about you guys? Do you do other stuff while listening to music? Or do you dedicate your time solely in listening to the music, that you like?
Claraviolet
Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

http://animemangaforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Do you do other stuff while listening to music?  Empty Re: Do you do other stuff while listening to music?

Post by Steve Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:04 pm

Claraviolet wrote:I kinda listen to music no matter what I do and that includes even studying. Well, I am a student for now, so, I don't have to worry about working place ethics as of yet. So, I am free to listen to music whenever I please except in classes. So, I kinda listen to music during working like doing projects, helping my mom in doing chores and even during studying for exams. My family never said anything about my habit as it doesn't involve earphones which might effect my hearing.

Anyway, what about you guys? Do you do other stuff while listening to music? Or do you dedicate your time solely in listening to the music, that you like?

I like listening to music while I'm doing things on my computer. It helps me focus and achieve my goals faster. As I'm writing this I'm listening to a Trance playlist Smile Wink
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down