Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sandwiches

2 posters

Go down

Sandwiches Empty Sandwiches

Post by Steve Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:07 pm

Do you have a favorite sandwich? Where do you get it from? What's on it? I love making sandwhich's. I can't say I buy them all that often when I'm out. But when I do, I like to get a club sandwhich. A club sandwhich has multiple layers and usually has at least two different meats on it, lettuce, tomato, mayo, bacon and cheese. They are sooooo good. There is a local coney island that I really like to get them from.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Sandwiches Empty Re: Sandwiches

Post by SweetCakes Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:41 pm

I love a basic cheese and turkey! Light oil and salt/pepper. Not much, but it's just what I enjoy! I know some people like their sandwiches with a lot of toppings, but I'm not that kind of person.
SweetCakes
SweetCakes
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:21 pm

SweetCakes wrote:I love a basic cheese and turkey! Light oil and salt/pepper. Not much, but it's just what I enjoy! I know some people like their sandwiches with a lot of toppings, but I'm not that kind of person.

I'm a meat eater. I eat pretty much everyday. But... I can't stand turkey. I've never liked it. I have no idea why. Question confused
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum