Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you happen to like tragic songs more than other songs?

2 posters

Go down

Do you happen to like tragic songs more than other songs? Empty Do you happen to like tragic songs more than other songs?

Post by Claraviolet Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:04 am

Tragic songs always aim for a deeper impact and sometimes we can even find ourselves with moist eyes. So, do you happen to like tragic songs more than other songs, just like me?

Do you usually hide that fact so that your friends don't tease you about being sentimental or over sensitive? As for me, I do. I would never let them know that I like meaningful and tragic songs more which leaves an ever lasting impression in my mind. I just don't want them to look down on me or judge me. So, what about you guys? Do you happen to like tragic songs more than other songs? If so, do you hide it from others?
Claraviolet
Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

http://animemangaforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Do you happen to like tragic songs more than other songs? Empty Re: Do you happen to like tragic songs more than other songs?

Post by Steve Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:55 am

Claraviolet wrote:Tragic songs always aim for a deeper impact and sometimes we can even find ourselves with moist eyes. So, do you happen to like tragic songs more than other songs, just like me?

Do you usually hide that fact so that your friends don't tease you about being sentimental or over sensitive? As for me, I do. I would never let them know that I like meaningful and tragic songs more which leaves an ever lasting impression in my mind. I just don't want them to look down on me or judge me. So, what about you guys? Do you happen to like tragic songs more than other songs? If so, do you hide it from others?

It depends on what mood that I'm in. Different moods = different kids of music. And nah, I don't hide my music tastes from anyone. I'm not ashamed of anything that I listen to.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down