Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you listen?

2 posters

Go down

How do you listen? Empty How do you listen?

Post by Claraviolet Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:06 am

I have various songs that I like. I kinda select them on a random basis and use A-B repeat to listen to that song repeatedly. Sometimes, I would even select all the songs and play them. Sometimes, I kinda categorize songs based on their type, music and such. So, I play songs present in one particular folder.

So, there is no one way for me to listen to the stuff I like. I am too random to come up with a pattern. What about you guys? How do you listen to various songs? Do you guys like random stuff like me? Or do you play your songs in a systematic way? So, how is it everyone?
Claraviolet
Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

http://animemangaforum.com/

Back to top Go down

How do you listen? Empty Re: How do you listen?

Post by Steve Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:29 am

Claraviolet wrote:I have various songs that I like. I kinda select them on a random basis and use A-B repeat to listen to that song repeatedly. Sometimes, I would even select all the songs and play them. Sometimes, I kinda categorize songs based on their type, music and such. So, I play songs present in one particular folder.

So, there is no one way for me to listen to the stuff I like. I am too random to come up with a pattern. What about you guys? How do you listen to various songs? Do you guys like random stuff like me? Or do you play your songs in a systematic way? So, how is it everyone?

When I'm on youtube listening to music I play specific songs that I want to hear. But when I'm listening to songs in my iTunes library I just hit randomize so I can hear all types of music.
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down