Entmtonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How has Pokemon changed your life?

2 posters

Go down

How has Pokemon changed your life? Empty How has Pokemon changed your life?

Post by sam2 Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:51 am

Pokemon has brought my IRL friends and I together for years upon years. Pokemon has made it possible for me to think about what it would be like to own imaginary little monsters of my own. It has also changed me as a person in a way (hard to explain, but it has). Pokemon has also made it possible for me to join this amazing community, so I think it has had a pretty substantial effect, and without it, I would be in a very different place...it's kinda scary to think about.
sam2
sam2
Willem Dafoe

Back to top Go down

How has Pokemon changed your life? Empty Re: How has Pokemon changed your life?

Post by Steve Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:59 pm

sam2 wrote:Pokemon has brought my IRL friends and I together for years upon years. Pokemon has made it possible for me to think about what it would be like to own imaginary little monsters of my own. It has also changed me as a person in a way (hard to explain, but it has). Pokemon has also made it possible for me to join this amazing community, so I think it has had a pretty substantial effect, and without it, I would be in a very different place...it's kinda scary to think about.

It changed my life a little when I was younger and pokemon had just come out and was really popular. I still have all of my original cards =)
Steve
Steve
Owner & Admin

http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down